- Guns, Gear and Freedom
- NRA in Albany
- NRA News in Albany 2/28/13
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 3/20/12
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 1/25/11
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel, Brian Kolb and Steve McLaughlin
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel (extended edition)
- NRA News: Microstamping A De Facto Gun Ban
- NRA News: "Good Cause" is Bad Law
What's Wrong With Making It Easier to Carry a Gun Across State Lines?
What's Wrong With Making It Easier to Carry a Gun Across State Lines? - Congress is expected to vote Tuesday on whether concealed carry gun licenses should be treated the same way we treat driver's licenses for cars. With 245 co-sponsors in the House, the only question is whether there are the 290 votes necessary to override President Obama's veto.
To keep informed with current political activity