- Tom King at FSCUC - Anti-SAFE Act strategy and NRA role in 2014 elections
- Vote Row C in 2014
- Guns, Gear and Freedom
- NRA in Albany
- NRA News in Albany 2/28/13
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 3/20/12
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 1/25/11
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel, Brian Kolb and Steve McLaughlin
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel (extended edition)
- NRA News: Microstamping A De Facto Gun Ban
- NRA News: "Good Cause" is Bad Law
Highpower events are modeled after a course of fire once given to U.S. soldiers. This includes firing from the standing and sitting positions at 200 yards and the prone positions at 300 and 600 yards. Rifles used are standard issue U.S. service rifles, such as an M1 Garand, M14 (M1A civilian), or AR-15. Bolt action target rifles with iron peep sights are also widely used.
For more information visit nyhighpower.com.
To keep informed with current political activity