- Guns, Gear and Freedom
- NRA in Albany
- NRA News in Albany 2/28/13
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 3/20/12
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 1/25/11
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel, Brian Kolb and Steve McLaughlin
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel (extended edition)
- NRA News: Microstamping A De Facto Gun Ban
- NRA News: "Good Cause" is Bad Law
SAFE Act FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about the SAFE Act:
- Text of the bill.
- Vote sheet.
- Text of bill creating limited exemption for retired police officers.
- Analysis of SAFE by the National Shooting Sports Foundation.
- Letter by New York State Sheriff's Association.
- Letter by Albany Police Officers Union.
- Letter by Dutchess County Deputy Sheriffs PBA.
- Letter by Saratoga County PBA.
- Letter by Suffolk County Police Conference President Thomas Tartarian.
This user has reached the maximum allowable queries against Twitter's API for the hour.
To keep informed with current political activity