- 2015 Annual Meeting
- Project Appleseed
- 2015 Winter Postal League at Plattsburgh Rod & Gun Club
- 2015 Winter .22 League at Wallkill Rod & Gun Club
- Shoot the Shamrock 3/6
- Troy Pistol League 2015 Sectional Match 3/20 - 3/22
- 2nd Amendment Breakfast 4/18
- 2015 Small Arms Firing School 4/25 & 4/26
- 2015 Southern Tier HP League Schedule
- Ilion Fish & Game NYSRPA-PVF Sporting Clays Fundraiser 6/6
- Tom King at FSCUC - Anti-SAFE Act strategy and NRA role in 2014 elections
- Vote Row C in 2014
- Guns, Gear and Freedom
- NRA in Albany
- NRA News in Albany 2/28/13
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 3/20/12
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 1/25/11
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel, Brian Kolb and Steve McLaughlin
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel (extended edition)
- NRA News: Microstamping A De Facto Gun Ban
- NRA News: "Good Cause" is Bad Law
SAFE Act FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about the SAFE Act:
- Text of the bill.
- Vote sheet.
- Text of bill creating limited exemption for retired police officers.
- Analysis of SAFE by the National Shooting Sports Foundation.
- Letter by New York State Sheriff's Association.
- Letter by Albany Police Officers Union.
- Letter by Dutchess County Deputy Sheriffs PBA.
- Letter by Saratoga County PBA.
- Letter by Suffolk County Police Conference President Thomas Tartarian.
This user has reached the maximum allowable queries against Twitter's API for the hour.
To keep informed with current political activity