Comprehensive state legislative reports listing over 200 bills tracked every published two to three weeks during the regular session, January through June. New York City legislative reports published as needed during the year-long City Council session. Special alerts issued for county and local legislative issues as needed. Mailing list available for news and legislative updates. Candidate ratings and endorsements. Active and effective Political Action Committee.
Smallbore and high power shooting teams across the state for juniors. Sponsoring state championship shooting matches around the state. Sponsoring junior teams to the National Matches at Camp Perry every summer. Two college scholarships offered yearly.
High Power Program
DCM/CMP affiliated club. Qualified members can purchases items from CMP. Sponsoring senior teams to the National Matches at Camp Perry every summer. Currently offering two Small Arms Firing Schools during the spring. Affiliated shooting teams across the state.
Sponsoring senior teams to the National Matches at Camp Perry every summer. Registered matches and affiliated shooting teams across the state.
Registered matches and affiliated shooting teams across the state.
New directorship created in response to increased interest in shooting the .50 BMG.
Women in the Shooting Sports
New York City Women’s Shooting Sports League. NRA Women on Target programs.
Members receive The Bullet, the official journal of NYSRPA, published bi-monthly.
Qualified members can compete in championship rifle and pistol events.
All members are automatically covered by a $4,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit provided at no additional cost.
Club affiliates hosting NYSRPA sponsored events are covered by the Association’s liability insurance.
Business Discounts from:
- Gun Works of Central NY, 5366 State Route 31, Verona, N.Y. 13478, 315-363-7041, firstname.lastname@example.org, 10% discount.
- North Country Gunsmith, Ohio, N.Y., 315-826-7915, email@example.com, 20% discount.
- Walton Sporting Goods & Police Equipment, Town Of Walton, by appointment only. Will sell guns and ammo at cost + 8% upon presentation of current membership card. Contact Fred Kuebler 607-865-7050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SARTAC, Offers only course endorsed by Chenango County for removal of pistol license restrictions, 15% discount for anyone who joins NYSRPA. Contact Paul Masters at 413-530-2736 24hr cell/office, email@example.com.
- Ike’s Garage, 58 East Main Street, St. Johnsville, N.Y. 13452, 518-568-5055. 5% discount off labor with presentation of current NYSRPA card.
- Dr. Uniforms Herkimer, 328-330 East State Street, Herkimer, N.Y. 13350, 315-866-5838. 10% off in store purchases with presentation of current NYSRPA membership card.
- Dr. Uniforms Utica, 1311 Oriskany street, Utica, N.Y. 13502, 315-266-0093. 10% off in store purchases with presentation of current NYSRPA membership card.