5th Annual Coyote Hunt Contest
February 10-12, 2012
Sponsored by the Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs of Sullivan County
This contest is for coyotes hunted and taken only in New York. Early registration fee is $30 if postmarked before January 23. Fee is $35 after January 23 and registrations will be accepted until February 6. Each entry fee includes a free banquet ticket and $5 gun raffle ticket. Prizes are as follows:
- Grand Prize $2000 for the heaviest coyote overall.
- Daily Prize $200 for the heaviest coyote each day.
- Junior Hunter Prize an extra $100 for juniors aged 12-15.
- Female Hunter Prize an extra $100 for the heaviest coyote.
- $100 each for every coyote weighed in during the 3-day event.
For further information and contest application call Edna Calkin at 845-932-8929. For any other information call Jack at 570-798-2998 or Warren at 845-292-4807.