- Tom King at FSCUC - Anti-SAFE Act strategy and NRA role in 2014 elections
- Vote Row C in 2014
- Guns, Gear and Freedom
- NRA in Albany
- NRA News in Albany 2/28/13
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 3/20/12
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 1/25/11
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel, Brian Kolb and Steve McLaughlin
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel (extended edition)
- NRA News: Microstamping A De Facto Gun Ban
- NRA News: "Good Cause" is Bad Law
City of Albany Alert RES 6.21.11
City of Albany Common Councilmembers Dominick Calsolaro, Richard Conti, Daniel Herring, Anton Konev and Barbara Smith have introduced a memorializing resolution RES 6.21.11R calling upon Congress to approve Carolyn McCarthy's magazine prohibition bill H.R. 308. It is currently on the agenda for the Council's next meeting scheduled for Monday February 7.
Area gun owners are urged to contact their councilmen to express opposition to this resolution.
UPDATE: February 8, 2011
To keep informed with current political activity