- 2015 Annual Meeting
- Project Appleseed
- 2015 Winter Postal League at Plattsburgh Rod & Gun Club
- 2015 Winter .22 League at Wallkill Rod & Gun Club
- Shoot the Shamrock 3/6
- Troy Pistol League 2015 Sectional Match 3/20 - 3/22
- 2nd Amendment Breakfast 4/18
- 2015 Small Arms Firing School 4/25 & 4/26
- 2015 Southern Tier HP League Schedule
- Ilion Fish & Game NYSRPA-PVF Sporting Clays Fundraiser 6/6
- Tom King at FSCUC - Anti-SAFE Act strategy and NRA role in 2014 elections
- Vote Row C in 2014
- Guns, Gear and Freedom
- NRA in Albany
- NRA News in Albany 2/28/13
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 3/20/12
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 1/25/11
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel, Brian Kolb and Steve McLaughlin
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel (extended edition)
- NRA News: Microstamping A De Facto Gun Ban
- NRA News: "Good Cause" is Bad Law
NYSRPA v. NYC Title 38
NYSRPA has filed suit against New York City challenging the constitutionality of Title 38 of the Rules of the City of New York.
- Initial legal filing (pdf.)
- April 1, 2013 Press Release
- June 10, 2013 Update: A Motion for Preliminary Injunction has been filed. The City has until June 11 to reply. Plaintiffs have until June 22 to respond.
- September 27, 2013 Update: The Motion for Preliminary Injunction has been stayed pending the outcome of the NRA-backed case of Osterweil v. Bartlett in New York's Court of Appeals.
- June 17, 2014 Update: We expect the court to issue a ruling on a Motion for Summary Judgement sometime in mid-July.
- July 16, 2014 Update: Latest court filings by NYSRPA.
- November 7, 2014 Update: NRA-ILA report, "Challenge to New York City Gun Regulations Emerges from Limbo."
- February 6, 2015 Update: We lost at the trail court level. Here is a copy of the decision. Our legal team is reviewing the decision and considering the options.
This user has reached the maximum allowable queries against Twitter's API for the hour.
To keep informed with current political activity