- Guns, Gear and Freedom
- NRA in Albany
- NRA News in Albany 2/28/13
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 3/20/12
- Wayne LaPierre's Speech 1/25/11
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel, Brian Kolb and Steve McLaughlin
- NRA News interviews Michelle Schimel (extended edition)
- NRA News: Microstamping A De Facto Gun Ban
- NRA News: "Good Cause" is Bad Law
NYSRPA v. NYC Title 38
NYSRPA has filed suit against New York City challenging the constitutionality of Title 38 of the Rules of the City of New York.
- Initial legal filing (pdf.)
- April 1, 2013 Press Release
- June 10, 2013 Update: A Motion for Preliminary Injunction has been filed. The City has until June 11 to reply. Plaintiffs have until June 22 to respond.
- September 27, 2013 Update: The Motion for Preliminary Injunction has been stayed pending the outcome of the NRA-backed case of Osterweil v. Bartlett in New York's Court of Appeals.
- June 17, 2014 Update: We expect the court to issue a ruling on a Motion for Summary Judgement sometime in mid-July.
- July 16, 2014 Update: Latest court filings by NYSRPA.
This user has reached the maximum allowable queries against Twitter's API for the hour.
To keep informed with current political activity